Saturday, August 29, 2009

Feast upon this piece of photogenic.

Viewers, now that I know you are there, atleast Melinda, I have posted my most recent excited event... I call it, "Photo Shop with Natalie Wilson", I call it that because it is it's rightful name. And if anyone knows how to "unlink" my sentences, do tell.  

Oh CUUuuuUUUUttttTe!



Natalie and Ashley go emo and become Unique Natalie Rain Disaster and Asphalt Ashley Xanderwrists. 




Natalie goes Jay Leno, which I actually like. 


I go ultra nostrily. 


My finest and most proud feature, my shnoge'. 


And now we have chubby checks that are just too cute and so pinchable. And that is all, may no future employer ever, EVER see this blog. Over and out.  

3 comments:

Celeste Elaine said...

I view you too!

And don't worry; if I were to be your future employer, I would totally hire you just because you honor your schnoge.

Skippen said...

Bless you!

Danforth said...

Masterpiece! How I do love those faces, whatever form they take.